Have you already made some New Year's resolutions? Are you worried about breaking them? Let AT help you achieve your goals and stay on track for the whole year!
1. Remember to take your medicine or vitamins/supplements! Consider getting one of these pill organizers with an alarm:
Reizen 7-Day Pill Organizer with LCD Clock-Alarm-Timer
7 Day x 4 Large Capacity Pill Box with Alarm Timer . Weekly Pill Box Organizer System for Medications, Supplements, and Vitamins.MedCenter System Deluxe 2-31 Day Organizers and 4 Alarm Reminder Clock
2. Lose Weight! These devices measure movement including arm activity and are a good option for wheelchair users.
Nike+ FuelBand SE
3. Manage your budget! These apps help you set a budget, track your financical goals and give you visual graphs.
Dollarbird - Personal Finance with a Calendar
4. Quit Smoking! Try these apps and websites for great ways to finally break this unhealthy addiction.
My Quit Coach
5. Volunteer More! Many people want to give back to their communities and the start of a new year is a great time to get involved in meaningful volunteer work. Check out these sites for opportunities in your community.