The AT Network currently has over 30 archived trainings available to view. Each webinar is approximately 60-90 minutes. Follow any of the links below to watch archived trainings from the comfort of your computer. Make sure that your computer speakers are turned up so you can enjoy the full webinar experience. Once you have chosen an interesting topic, grab a snack, then sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
AT Network Archived Training Topics:
- AT & Transition: What Happens After High School? Click here to view.
- An Overview of iDevices and Apps. Click here to view.
- Your Rights to AT in the Workplace. Click here to view.
- AT for Attention and Deficit Disorder. Click here to view.
- AT and Medicare. Click here to view.
- Overview of AT Assessment Tools. Click here to view.
- Reaching Today’s Struggling Readers with Accessible Digital Books. Click here to view.
- AT Consideration for School-aged Children. Click here to view.